Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Heather Brown Modern Cubist Surf Art

Sunday Morning Nostalgia!
In the Barrel was one of the first pieces I painted after graduating UH. I waited for a couple of years before I sold it and had it scanned for print and released. This was right at the point that my cubist nature was getting a bit rounder and more detailed. I've always loved these colors together and the feeling that they invoke. There are a few of the limited edition canvas pieces left and available through the fine galleries worldwide that support my art as well as on my website.
Thanks for your interest in my art and continuing to follow the journey! Have a great day and spread the ALOHA!!

cubist surfing art
In the Barrel Surf Art by Heather Brown

Enjoy the surf with this Heather Brown print. With fun blues and greens, you're taken "In the Barrel".

Limited Edition Giclée by North Shore Oahu Surf Artist Heather Brown.  The edition is limited to only 100 pieces with an additional 10 Artist Proofs (SOLD OUT).

All Giclées are printed on certified poly-cotton canvas using archival pigmented inks, gallery wrapped, signed and numbered, and include a certificate of authenticity (COA).

Each artist proof (AP) canvas is hand-highlighted by the artist to add a special luster and texture to the print similar to that on Heather Brown’s original painting.

- Custom frames add dimension to a hanging canvas, making your artwork truly stand out. 

We at Heather Brown Art strive to use as much re-purposed and recycled wood as possible in the building of our frames and fashion them to resemble boat wood.

Please note that all framed canvases are available in 3 different colors to fit your needs and the canvas is gallery wrapped before framing!

Tropical Hawaii artist Heather Brown has gained a worldwide reputation for her unique style and depictions of idealistic Hawaiian landscapes including sandy beaches, epic waves, figurative surfers, and exotic tropical flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment