Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, October 20, 2017

Heather Brown X Hoa Kai Surf Fall 2017 Limited Edition Turkish Towels

Happy ALOHA Friday!
Stoked to announce my newest collaboration Turkish towels with Hoa Kai ! 4 new limited edition designs are now available! We did our first collaboration together about a year ago, and I LOVE these towels so much, we always have a few in the van or my truck as they are lightweight, soft, absorbent and super beautiful!
Only 225 of each design were produced so they will be gone fast! 
You can check them out with my other available beach towels too here: https://www.heatherbrownart.com/collections/beach-towels

tropical art beach gear by heather brown surf art
Vans Triple Crown of Surfing artist Heather Brown's newest collaboration Turkish towels with Hoa Kai Surf
Check out the newest collaboration project between the 2017 Vans Triple Crown of Surfing artist Heather Brown and Hoa Kai surf with 4 new designs of soft hand loomed Turkish towels featuring the bold and iconic surf art of Heather Brown. Available now while supplies last!

No comments:

Post a Comment