Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Original Surf Art by Heather Brown for August 12 Wyland Gallery Haleiwa Show

Aloha!
Here is one of the originals I created for my show this Saturday August 12 at The Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa! Show runs from 1-4pm at the Wyland Gallery in the North Shore Marketplace in Historic Haleiwa Town on the North Shore of Oahu! Hope you can make it! If you can't make it but are interested in originals from the show, please contact the Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa directly and they can help you out getting some original art!
Mahalo nui loa for your continued support!

tropical art by heather brown
Heather Brown Original Surf Art for Wyland Gallery Haleiwa show August 12, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment