Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, October 14, 2016

Sailboats at Hanalei by Hawaii surf artist Heather Brown

Happy ALOHA Friday!!! 
I'm so happy to share with you my newest release, Sailboats at Hanalei. There are so many magical views of Hanalei Bay on Kauai's North Shore, I just could't resist this summer time vision of one of the most beautiful places on Earth. What do you think? You can now order a limited edition giclee on canvas, a Hand Highlighted Artist Proof on Canvas and even some matted prints to bring the outer island beauty into your home. Ask for it from your favorite Heather Brown Art shop or check it out on my website here: Heather Brown Art
Have a GREAT weekend and Mahalo nui loa for all of your support and Aloha!

hawaii artist
Heather Brown's newest tropical art release, Sailboats at Hanalei

No comments:

Post a Comment