Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, September 16, 2016

Surfing Art from Waikiki for your ALOHA Friday!

Happy ALOHA Friday!!

Tonight is the full harvest moon so it is an extra special way to kickoff your weekend of fun! The full moon over Waikiki reminds me of one of the pieces I created entitled "Midnight in Waikiki" Two easy going birds enjoying the sound of the surf, views of the iconic Duke Kahanamoku Statue, the bustling tourists all while Diamond Head fills their background sky. If I could, this is how I would spend my evening tonite watching the harvest moon.

heather brown birds
Waikiki Surf Art by Heather Brown. Midnight in Waikiki
Midnight in Waikiki is available as a limited edition giclee on canvas. It is available at the galleries worldwide that support my art as well as on my website: Heather Brown Art and we ship worldwide!

Have a great weekend, Mahalo for your support of my art and ALOOOOOOOO HA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment