Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Tropical Art Waikiki Coastline tote bag by Hawai'i artist Heather Brown

ALOHA!
I am pleased to announce that we have just added two new rope handle tote bags to my collection of reusable shopping and beach totes! The first, which inspired the collection is "Waikiki Coastline"
While I love the looks and function of these totes, I really LOVE the fact that they are all made and printed here in the USA and printed with all water based inks! You can check your local Heather Brown Art dealers or order one up on my website with worldwide shipping available on the Official Heather Brown Website

surf art waikiki
Waikiki Coastline Tote Bag by Surf Artist Heather Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment