Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Tropical Art Surf Girl by Heather Brown

ALOHA! I just released the matted print of Gem of the Sea! You can find it at the fine galleries and stores worldwide that carry my art and on my website with Worldwide shipping available HERE
If you didn't know, all of my mated prints are printed on 100% recycled natural sugar cane paper and all of them are printed right here in Hawai'i! We also make all of our own frames on the North Shore of Oahu to compliment the 4 sizes of matted prints. Mahalo for your continued support and I hope you have a GREAT day!
tropical hawaiian art
Surf girl art by Hawai'i artist Heather Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment