Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, May 8, 2015

Heather Brown Surf Art Shows in San Diego California May 9, 2015

hawaii artist
Heather Brown Surf Art Shows San Diego California May 9, 2015
Happy ALOHA Friday!!

After a few months off from shows and touring, tomorrow I am back on the ROAD!! So excited to come back to San Diego to do TWO (2) shows in one day tomorrow Saturday May 9, 2015!
The first is for the opening of my new exhibit at California Surf Museum in Oceanside from 2-4 PM!
Tomorrow evening from 6-8 pm I will doing an event with Artist Susan Wickstrand at Bliss101 in Encinitas

Hope you can join me! I will be debuting my newest San Diego Piece at both shows of one of my favorite San Diego surf spots, so I am excited to finally show it! MAHALO!



No comments:

Post a Comment