Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown at Dear By Ark in Japan May 21, 2015

Aloha!

Big Mahalo to Dear By Ark and to everyone who came out to my show there yesterday! It was so surreal to me because it seemed to be so far out in the country that I didn't think it would be very busy, but it is in such a cool store with great owners and employees and so many people came out to the event! I had a really good time and had the chance to go to the Onsen (hot spring) out in the country after the event for the night to get some much needed relaxation!

Today is set up for the 2015 Greenroom Festival in Yokohama Japan. I will be at The Heather Brown Gallery container on the outside of the red brick building all day Saturday and Sunday. I hope you can make it down to check it out!

Greenroom Festival in Yokohama will be my last showoff this tour then I will make it back home to Hawaii and to get ready for the Greenroom Festival in Honolulu on May 31, 2015 at The Waikiki Shell.

Here are a few pictures from my show yesterday at Dear By Ark.

heather brown gallery
Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown with Dear By Ark crew May 21, 2015 Japan

The Captain and I started our little side project called Green with Aloha about 7 years back to give alternatives to single use plastics in Hawai'i as well as my partnership with the Kokua Foundation and Plastic Free Hawaii. It is so great to see that in the past years they have made it worldwide!

the captain surfs
Green with Aloha by Heather Brown and The Captain Surfs
 It was really cool to see such a big display of my art, our great frames and specialty items all in one place. Dear By Ark has definitely been a huge support!

Surf Art Selection by Heather Brown at Dear By Ark Japan May 2015
hawaii art
Heather Brown Art display at Dear By Ark Japan May 2015
 Mahalo to Dear By Ark and everyone who came out to see my show!!

Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown at Dear By Ark in Japan May 21, 2015


surf artist heather brown
Surf Art by Heather Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment