Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Hawaii Art by Heather Brown in Osaka Japan May 17, 2015

Aloha Everyone!

Thank you so much to The Heather Brown Gallery Osaka staff and everyone who came out to my show yesterday in Osaka! I had a great time and it was so nice to see so many familiar faces and meet so many new people that enjoy my art!

Today is a day off for me but I will be back at it tomorrow for a signing event on May 19, 2015 at The Odaiba Hawai'i Festival, then May 20, 2015 at WTW Aoyama, May 21, 2015 at Dear By Ark then wrapping up my Japan tour at the 2015 Greenroom Festival on May 23-24, 2015 in Yokohama!
You can find all my upcoming show dates and details on my website here: Heather Brown Shows

Here are a few photos from the Heather Brown Gallery show in Osaka May 17, 2015.

Mahalo for all of your continued support!! ALOHA!

I always love coming to the Kansai side of Japan and Osaka is always so much fun! The people are filled with aloha and always love to laugh and have a good time....... Not to mention all the GREAT food!

I love the cozy feel of The Heather Brown Gallery in Osaka which is in an area called Horie which is filled with such cool stores and restaurants and such a nice place to walk around and enjoy the day. The staff there is also so great and I am so thankful to have them there treating everyone so well and doing all the hard work! Mahalo!

osaka
Heather Brown Surf Art Show at The Heather Brown Gallery in Osaka May 17, 2015
surf art heather brown
Heather Brown Gallery Osaka May 17, 2015

I am always so thankful for all the people who come out to see me at my shows. I have ended up bringing an empty suitcase to my tours here because of all of the thoughtful gifts that are given to me. This awesome fan made me a felt doll of my English Bulldog Marley! Last year, she made one of our labradoodle Hobie! Mahalo Nui Loa for this and for all the gifts! I am so honored and happy!

Heather Brown and fan at The Heather Brown Gallery Osaka May 17, 2015
 Many of you probably know by now that I am a HUGE animal lover, and I always love it when people bring their little cuties to my shows since I miss my little ones at home when I am on tour. It makes me so happy to get some time to spend with these furry little fans!

Heather Brown with Luke at The Heather Brown Gallery Osaka May 17, 2015

Heather Brown with Doggie Fan at The Heather Brown Gallery Osaka May 17, 2015

Don't tell The Captain but this little guy was trying woo me pretty hard!! ha ha

Heather Brown and Cute Dog fan at The Heather Brown Gallery in Osaka May 17, 2015

 Once again, a HUGE MAHALO to everyone from The Heather Brown Galleries in Tokyo and Osaka for making my first two shows here in Japan such a huge success!!

heather brown gallery
Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown with the Heather Brown Gallery Staff in Osaka Japan May 17, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment