Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Surf Art #tbt with Heather Brown

Aloha Everyone! Here is a little ‪#‎tbt‬ Throw Back Thursday for you.
Last year about this same time I finished my first ever published California piece that was commissioned for the Scripps Cancer Research Annual Legends Longboard Contest and Luau in La Jolla CA.
Currently working on my second published California piece from on of my all time favorite San Diego Surf Breaks that will debut at my opening reception for my upcoming exhibit starting May 9, 2015 at The California Surf Museum in Oceanside CA. Can you guess what spot I am painting?
Limited Edition Giclees of "La Jolla Sunset" are still available on my website here: La Jolla Sunset

heather brown
Surf Artist Heather Brown captures Scripps Pier in her piece "La Jolla Sunset"

No comments:

Post a Comment