Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, January 9, 2015

Heather Brown IPhone 6 and 6+ Cases Now Available! Limited Time Shipping Promo!

Happy ALOHA Friday!

Very happy to announce that my new IPhone 6 and 6+ cases are now available! AND.... for a limited time we are running a great promo on shipping! FREE Domestic USA shipping and $10 discounted International shipping!!

IPhone 6 cases
Surf Art IPhone Cases by Heather Brown

These cases are still made with 100% post consumer recycled plastics! Green with ALOHA!! and each case still donates 15% of the sales to the different charities and organizations that I work with! Each case donates to a different organization that you can see when you look at the cases on my website HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment