Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

New Heather Brown Trucker Hats Now Available!!

Aloha!!

I am excited to announce that we have released 4 new trucker hats that each come in 2 colors (so if you are like me, you can wear a different one every day of the week and have 1 to spare!!)

Surf Stroll was one of my fastest selling surf art pieces as a limited edition on canvas. Now you can wear it too! New patch design gives better color and a great new feel on our same tried and true trucker hats!

surf art
Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown releases Surf Stroll Trucker hat

Blue Barrel is also a sold out piece on canvas. I originally painted Blue Barrel after one of my favorite pieces, Outer Reef, sold out and I wanted to paint something with that big North Shore surf feel that we get to enjoy every winter (especially this week!!)

surf art trucker hat
Blue Barrel Trucker Hat by Iconic Surf Artist Heather Brown

Anuenue is Hawaiian for Rainbow, and after living in Hawai'i for mod tot my adult life, I still never tire of seeing daily rainbows! When I am on the road for months at a time, I often look at all the rainbow pictures I have taken on my IPhone to bring a little part of home with me. Now I can wear it on my head and feel the good vibes all day long!

rainbow trucker hat
Hawaii Artist Heather Brown releases new Anuenue (rainbow) trucker hat

Haleiwa Sunset! What else needs to be said, if you have ever had the chance to spend a sunset on the beach during the winter season on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawai'i you will know this beauty. If you haven't yet, my painting does;t do it any justice, the most beautiful sight and I never get tired of it!

hawaii artist
Surf Art Trucker Hats by Heather Brown. "Haleiwa Sunset"

No comments:

Post a Comment