Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Monday, November 10, 2014

Heather Brown Surf Art Originals for Mu'umu'u Heaven Show November 13, 2014

Aloha!

Stoked and gearing up for my show this Thursday November 13, 2014 at Mu'umu'u Heaven in Kailua, Oahu!

Here is a sneak peak at some of the original skateboards I painted for the show!

skateboard art heather brown
Heather Brown Surf Art Original Skateboard Decks

This weekend is also the annual John Kelly Awards put on by The Oahu chapter of the Surfrider Foundation. I was honored to be picked to donate the art for this years event again this year! This is always a great event with fun, music, good food, great auctions and great people! for more info on the event, check out Surfrider Foundation Oahu

heather brown
Surfrider Foundation Oahu John Kelly Awards with art by Heather Brown

I will be showing again on Oahu a few dates in December, so please be sure to check my website for all show dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment