Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, September 5, 2014

The Art of Heather Brown Second Printing

Happy ALOHA Friday!

Happy ALOHA Friday! Wow this week flew by!!
As many of you may know I just printed the second printing of my book "The Art of Heather Brown" I was so fortunate to receive some great quotes from friends, fellow artists, musicians, and heroes for the book. Here is one of my favorites from Jack. 

heather brown hawaii
Jack Johnson in The Art of Heather Brown Book
You can check out the books on my website or through the galleries that support my art around the world!

surf art hawaii heather brown
The Art of Heather Brown Limited Edition Diamond Head Coffee Table Book

heather brown hawaii book
The Art of Heather Brown North Shore Wave Limited Edition Coffee Table Book

No comments:

Post a Comment