Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Monday, July 7, 2014

Heather Brown Surf Art July 2014 Oahu Show Dates

Aloha!

I hope that everyone had a great weekend and a great holiday weekend here in the USA!
We have been busy preparing for lots of shows and events this July here on Oahu! It's a busy schedule, but so nice to be at home doing shows this month!

You can always check on the latest shows, tour dates and info on my website: www.HeatherBrownArt.com too!

surf artist
Heather Brown at her home studio creating art for the 2014 Haleiwa Arts Festival July 19/20, 2014

My first show this July will be on Saturday July 12, 2014 at The Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa at The North Shore Marketplace. I will have new original art, new published pieces and a new Wyland Gallery Exclusive Limited Edition canvas series!

On Thursday July 17, 2014 at The Greenroom Gallery in Waikiki I will be having a book signing for my book "The Art of Heather Brown"
and will be releasing the second printing that day (the first printing completely sold out!! MAHALO!!)

surf artist
"The Art of Heather Brown" 10 year retrospective book

July 19 and 20, 2014 I will be one of the participating artists at this years annual Haleiwa Arts Festival at the Haleiwa Beach Park on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii. This by far is my favorite event each year as it is really how I got my start and first pouch into the world of a working artist. I have done this festival now for 10 years or so and love the fun causal outside environment and getting to see so many friends and family from around the Islands and fans and collectors that come from around the world! I have some really fun new art made especially for the festival and will also be debuting a new series of older pieces that never were published (only sold as originals) that I really love that are printed on custom wooden planks that The Captain makes!
Speaking of The Captain, We will be sharing a booth this year near the food concessions, so come say  ALOHA and check out his cool art too!

heather brown birds
Heather Brown Limited Prints on wood

On July 22, 2014 I will be having a book signing at Haleiwa Surf N Sea where we will have books and some special Rip Curl Items too!

My last show this July on July 26, 2014 The Wyland Gallery in Waikiki. I will have new original art, new published pieces and a new Wyland Gallery Exclusive Limited Edition canvas series!

If you are interested in getting on a wait list for any originals through the Wyland Galleries, please call the directly and they will be happy to get you on the list and work with you via email/phone to get you the original you are looking for! You can contact the Wyland Gallery in Waikiki at (808) 924-1322  or The Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa at 808-637-8729

Mahalo and Hope to see you at a show this July!

No comments:

Post a Comment