Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Heather Brown Releases 2 New Matted Prints from her Aloha Mountains Collection

Aloha Everyone!!

I Hope that everyone is having a great week so far!
Chris and I are still up at our Telluride Colorado studio and having a lot of fun getting in some snowboarding, cross country skiing, snow shoeing and sledding and playing with the dogs! And of course, lots of art and creating for our upcoming Spring tours!

I am so happy to announce that we have just released the first two matted prints from my "Aloha Mountains Collection"!

The first two will be "Mountain Bear" and "Snow Bunny"
Both prints are available in all 3 sizes as well as all 3 sizes framed!
As with all of my matted prints, these are the highest quality giclee prints on 100% post consumer recycled sugar cane paper, then matted, signed and shipped to you in a protective cover ready to frame in one of our frames made on the North Shore of Oahu or any frame of your choice as they are all standard sizes.

"Mountain Bear" by Heather Brown
heather brown birds
Heather Brown's "Mountain Bear"

Snow Bunny by Heather Brown
heather brown aloha mountains
Heather Brown Art "Snow Bunny"

No comments:

Post a Comment