Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Heather Brown Art News Update January 5, 2014

Aloha Everyone!

I wanted to thank the great staff at Greenroom Gallery Hawaii in Waikiki for hosting such a great show for me and The Captain  on Friday night! We had such a fun show, I have attached a few pictures from the show below.

I also released a brand new Limited Edition Giclee on Canvas and Artist Proof series "Mountain Bear" at the show that is now available for sale!

"Mountain Bear" is my 3rd installment in my new Mountain Snow series but interestingly enough, it is actually the first piece I started last year when we were staying up at our studio in Telluride Colorado for the winter. I had a tough time finishing the piece for a while and it hung on my studio wall for almost a year unfinished until I could finally figure out some details that I wanted to see, now it is quite easily one of my favorite pieces yet! Let me know what you think!
heather brown mountain art
Hawaii's Heather Brown while best known for her unique depictions of Surfing and Hawaii life releases her third installment in her new Mountain Line of art called "Mountain Bear"


And here are some pictures from the "Put A Bird On It" Heather Brown X The Captain Surfs Collaboration show.

Thanks for everyone who came out to the show! What a huge party!!!

waikiki art show
Crowd forming for the Heather Brown X The Captain Collaboration show "Put a Bird On It" Greenroom Hawaii Gallery, Waikiki

surf art show
The Captain Surfs X Heather Brown Art "Put A Bird On It" Collaboration Show


folk art
Heather Brown X The Captain Surfs "Put A Bird On It" Collaboration Art Show Greenroom Hawaii Gallery Waikiki

hawaii art
"Put A Bird On It" Show wall Greenroom Hawaii Gallery Waikiki January 3, 2014

hawaii art
Heather Brown X The Captain Surfs Collaboration Show
greenroom gallery
Mahalo Greenroom for a great Show!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment