Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Heather Brown and Black Sand Publishing Open up Pre-Ordering for the Premiere of The Art of Heather Brown Book!

Aloha!!

I hope that everyone has been enjoying a fun Holiday Season! Santa brought us lots of waves and beautiful weather this Christmas here on The North Shore and it was great to hang out with friends and family and share good times, good food and some great home made gifts!

I am so happy to announce the release of my first ever book on my artwork! "The Art of Heather Brown" is now available for pre ordering and the book itself is expected to start shipping in February 2014.

The Art of Heather Brown book is a retrospective on my art career over the past 10 years. This elegantly crafted book took us a year to put together with the hard work of the gang over at Black Sand Publishing, Chris and myself paying special attention to every detail. Consistent with our values, each book is printed and bound with eco friendly sustainable materials.

We are releasing the book in 3 different versions:

1. Limited Edition "Diamond Head Palms"
2. Limited Edition "Anahulu Bridge"
3. Open Edition Hardcover

All book interior contents are exactly the same.

The two limited edition versions are both editions of only 500 Worldwide!

The "Diamond Head Palms" Limited Edition Art of Heather Brown book comes with a very exclusive limited edition giclee on canvas of "Diamond Head Palms" inserted into the books dust cover.

The "Anahulu Bridge" Limited Edition Art of Heather Brown book comes with a very exclusive limited edition giclee on canvas of "Anahulu Bridge" inserted into the books dust cover.

Collectors may want to pick up both!

When creating the Art of Heather Brown book, I decided that I wanted to equally represent my love for both "town" and "country" with the covers (Town = Honolulu, Country = North Shore) so we released two different versions of the cover.

I am so proud of this book and it was such a pleasure to get to walk down memory lane and see the past 10 years of my art, my shows and most of all to see the pictures of friends, fans, collectors and all the people who have helped support my art career over the past 10 years! I am looking forward to many many more with you all! Mahalo Nui Loa for your continued support. Keep Smiling, Keep Laughing, Keep Sharing ALOHA with everyone you come in contact with. Peace, Love and Aloha, Heather

hawaii art
Heather Brown Art "The Art of Heather Brown" 10 Year Retrospective Book Released


No comments:

Post a Comment