Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Friday, December 13, 2013

Hawaii Art Tee Shirts by Heather Brown and High Tide Surf Art

Aloha and Happy Friday the 13th!!

Getting really excited for the 8th Annual Surf Art Show happening tomorrow, December 14, 2013 at The Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa, Hawaii! I will be showing new art alongside some other great Surf Artists from Hawaii and the mainland USA! Hope to see you there!!

I just released my newest tee shirt design with High Tide Surf Art called "Waikiki Holiday"

THe tee is available in both mens and women's in 3 different colors!

Check them out and by clicking on any of the pictures you will be taken directly to my website for purchasing options.

Mahalo Nui Loa and Happy ALOHA Friday!!!

hawaii art
Heather Brown Art "Waikiki Holiday" Tee
waikiki art
Hawaii Art by North Shore Surf Artist Heather Brown. "Waikiki Holiday" Tee in Seafoam Green


Diamond Head art
Surf Art Tee by Hawaii Artist Heather Brown. "Waikiki Holiday" in White

No comments:

Post a Comment