Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown Donates Artwork for the Mauli Ola Foundation

Aloha and Happy Weekend!

Rain Rain Rain here today on the North Shore, but those who know me well, know how much I love it when we get rain storms!

I donated some art for The Mauli Ola Foundation's 2nd Annual North Shore Benefit Concert featuring great music, silent auctions, raffles, and the money all goes to help kids with Cystic Fibrosis. Great event, going to be tons of fun and it is all for a GREAT cause.

Hope to see you there!


Heather Brown's Art for the 2nd Annual Mauli Ola North Shore Benefit Concert. Oahu Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment