Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Heather Brown Japan Tour Fall 2013 Schedule

Aloha!

I hope everyone is doing great and sharing the Aloha!

I have been really busy the past few weeks both personally (Chris, The Captain had shoulder surgery a couple of weeks ago, so I have been taking care of him) and professionally, creating the new Heather Brown for Rip Curl 2015 line, creating art for a really special new project (I will tell you what this is as soon as I am allowed!) and painting painting painting for my upcoming Japan tour starting October 12, 2013! I am really excited to get back to Japan and show lot's of new art with a few special surprises, see lots of friends, collectors, fans and fellow artists and enjoy some great food and fun along the way!

Hawaii Artist Heather Brown Japan Fall Tour 2013

The first show on my tour is on Saturday October 12, 2013 at The Heather Brown Gallery in Daikanyama, Tokyo
From there we move on to The Yokohama Takashimaya for a show on Sunday October 13, 2013.
Then a few days to visit galleries and stores that have been supporting my art, then to Osaka for a show at the New Heather Brown Gallery in Minamihorie, Osaka on Saturday October 19, 2013.
My final show of this trip will be a really special one too, this will be my first time showing art in Fukuoka! I will be showing art at The Patagonia Store in Fukuoka on Sunday October 20, 2013 then heading back to Hawaii to gear up for the Triple Crown of Surfing Season on The North Shore!

Here is a sneak peak at one of the special pieces I worked on with The Captain for this tour before he had surgery. I used to do a lot of small sculpting and have not had the time in the recent years but I made a few Birds and Chris made this awesome Bird House from all reclaimed wood and I am so happy to show it in person!
You can find out more about Chris's art and projects at www.TheCaptainSurfs.com or on Facebook Here.

Heather Brown Bird Sculpture with reclaimed wood Birdhouse built by The Captain (www.TheCaptainSurfs.com)

I have attached some additional info with addresses as well as the info in Japanese below, if you have any questions about the tour or tour stops or to get on the waiting lists for original art, please contact the Heather Brown Gallery:
LADY SLIDE INC.
03-6809-0834
mail: info@ladyslide.com
「Heather Brown Japan Tour Fall 2013」
 
10/12(Sat.)
Heather Brown Gallery Tokyo
13-6, Daikanyamacho, shibuya-Ku, Tokyo 

10/13(Sun.)
Yokohama Takashimaya
1-6-31, Minamisaiwai, Nishi-Ku, Yokohama 

10/19(Sat.)
Heather Brown Gallery OSAKA 
1-14-26, Minamihorie, Nishi-Ku, Osaka 

10/20(Sun.)
Patagonia Fukuoka
2-1-6, Daimyo, Chuo-Ku, Fukuoka 


Heather Brown Japan Tour Fall 2013

10月12日(土)
ヘザーブラウンギャラリーTOKYO
場所: ヘザーブラウンギャラリーTOKYO
東京都渋谷区代官山町13-6

10月13日(日)
横浜タカシマヤ
場所: 横浜タカシマヤ
神奈川県横浜市西区南幸1-6-31

10月19日(土)
ヘザーブラウンギャラリーOSAKA 
場所: ヘザーブラウンギャラリーOSAKA
大阪府大阪市西区南堀江1-14-26


10月20日(日)
パタゴニア 福岡
場所:パタゴニア 福岡 
福岡県福岡市中央区大名2-1-6


各会場で今回書き下ろしの新作原画を販売する予定となっております! 
お楽しみに!
皆様のご来場を心よりお待ちしております!


MAHALO for reading! Hope to see you at one of the shows!!





2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to seeing you in Fukuoka! Hopefully I could have time to chat with ya when you come in the shop on 20th Oct.!

    ReplyDelete