Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Surf Artist Heather Brown Releases new Tees and Hats with Hawaii Aloha Company and Hawaii Skateboard Company

Aloha!

Well we got really lucky here in Hawaii and tropical storm Flossie didn't really cause much damage more than a normal storm system that we see regularly!! We spent most of the day battoning down the hatches at our home and studio on Monday in preparations, then we sat and decided to make new tees and hats!

These are all currently available on my website, clicking on any of the images below will take you directly to my website and options.

hawaii tee aloha mahalo h brown
Hawaii Aloha Company Logo Tee by Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown

environmentally friendly tee
Heather Brown's Green with Aloha Tree Tee available in unisex sizes

classic iconic surf art trucker hat
Haleiwa Artist Heather Brown's "Noseride Wahine" Trucker hat

You can check out my tees with Hawaii Skateboard Company, my board designs and more at
www.HawaiiSkateboardCompany.com
north shore skateboarding
Heather Brown X Hawaii Skateboard Company collaboration Trucker Hat

skateboard art from hawaii
Heather Brown's Skateboard Art "Striped Socks" hat

No comments:

Post a Comment