Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

New Trucker Hats from Heather Brown, High Tide and Hawaii Aloha Company

Aloha!

Happy Sunday Funday from the North Shore of Oahu in the beautiful Islands of Hawai'i!

We have just released some new trucker hats for Summer 2013 and we are really stoked on them!

Clicking on the pictures below will take you to my website for purchasing options.

The first is a logo design I did for a great little company that my husband started with some of our good friends called Hawaii Aloha Company. Their mission is to produce Hawai'i  souveniers that are actually made in Hawai'i using the most eco friendly methods and reclaimed and recycled materials whenever possible by people who actually live in Hawai'i , get paid fair wages and receive health insurance and a nurturing work environment. The Trucker hats and tees I produced for them is just the tip of the iceberg, stay tuned to check out more of their great creations!

Hawaii Surf Artist Heather Brown wearing the Hawaii Aloha Company Trucker Hat in Navy Blu/White

Hawaii Aloha Company Hats available in 4 colors

The second new release is of one of my favorite images that I have painted called "Pipe Dreams". In collaboration with High Tide we put a cool distressed feel to this image to give it that great old feeling right from the start.

Pipe Dreams Hat by Heather Brown and High Tide Surf Art available in 4 colors

Heather Brown's Pipe Dreams Trucker Hats
And the 3rd new release is of my little Aloha Bird. We made a bunch of these stickers for my last Japan tours and I fell in love with it so much during that time that we made the hats as soon as we returned home!

Heather Brown Aloha Bird Hat

No comments:

Post a Comment