Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Playing in the Snow!!

Aloha Everyone!

I hope you are all having a great week so far!

Well Chris and I are currently in Telluride Colorado at our High Tide High Elevation Studio.
It has been beautiful so far and we have gotten some great days on the slopes and the inspiration is overwhelming!

We will be here for a couple of months working on upcoming shows and exhibitions as well as some brand new projects for the future. So excited to be here and tapping into even more inspiration.

The Beautiful Revelation Bowl in Telluride, Colorado

From the Sand to the Snow! Brian and Hobie loving the cold snow
Big Boy Marley got brave and ventured into the snow too!


No comments:

Post a Comment