Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Hawaii Artists Heather Brown and Jake Shimabukuro Collaborate for November 2012 Jake SHimabukuro Hawaii Theatre Show

Aloha!

Hoping everyone had a great weekend (or is still having a long weekend!) A nice one here on the North Shore, some waves, sun, heat and even some VOG from the Big Island.

A couple of years ago I collaborated with Jake Shimabukuro for his Japan "I Love Ukulele" tour which was slated to be one of his first Eco Friendly tours, so we designed water bottles, reusable tote bags and nice organic cotton tees!
Well, a few months ago, I was lucky enough to be contacted again by Jake to take part in a great show that Jake will be producing on his own in hopes to make a yearly event of his idea "Jake Shimabukuro and Friends" at the historic Hawai'i Theatre in Downtown Honolulu. I obviously jumped at the chance to create art for such an epic and historic event right here in Hawai'i!

The show will take place at The Hawai'i Theatre on November 24, 2012 and tickets are available through The Hawaii Theatre

Jake Shimabukuro Concert Poster for November 24, 2012 at The Hawaii Theatre with artwork by North Shore Oahu Surf Artist Heather Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment