Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Haleiwa Hawaii Artist Heather Brown Featured in Nylon Magazine

Aloha!

I just received the October 2012 Issue of Nylon Magazine Korea Edition and they featured me and my art in it! The crew came by a few months ago to shoot photos and do the interview and I almost had forgotten about it until this special surprise that came today. Mahalo to everyone at Nylon Magazine for the support and of course the biggest Mahalo's to everyone out there that has been following my art, collecting my art and smiling when they see my art, I am so deeply appreciative everyday! Mahalo Nui Loa!

October 2012 Nylon Magazine Cover

hawaii artist heather brown h brown surfing art waves art flowers hawaii haleiwa
Hawaii Artist Heather Brown of the North Shore of Oahu featured in the October 2012 Issue of Nylon Magazine in Korea

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE you Heather! Your art is AMAZING! God bless you on your journey! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome press! That is cool...congrats...

    ReplyDelete