Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hawaii Artist Heather Brown Announces Summer 2012 Art Shows

Aloha Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! We actually spent the day yesterday at Waimea Bay and had such a nice relaxing day swimming and floating around in the sun, it felt so nice to take the day off and enjoy Hawai'i and Oahu's North Shore in the summertime!

I wanted to announce my schedule for this summer, I have been busy painting and getting ready for 3 upcoming shows here on Oahu.

The first is one of my favorites every year and I always look forward to participating. This years Haleiwa Arts Festival will be on July 21 and 22, 2012 at the Haleiwa Beach Park in Haleiwa on the north shore of Oahu. This is a great event put on by great hardworking people each year and each year is so much fun to meet fellow artists from around Hawai'i and have two full days to meet fans and collectors old and new alike.

Heather Brown will be one of the Artists attending the 15th Annual Haleiwa Arts Festival on The North Shore of Oahu in Hawai'i

The following Saturday, July 28, 2012, I will be having a show at The Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa at The North Shore Marketplace. The Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa has been one of my longest supporters and I love going into the gallery and seeing how they display my artwork, they are actually one of the few locations where you can generally see my whole portfolio of limited edition pieces in one place. I always feel so honored to be an artist in The Wyland Galleries and so happy to be featured in the Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa close to home.

Heather Brown art show Wyland Gallery Haleiwa, North SHore Oahu Hawaii Artist
Hawaii Artist Heather Brown Art Show at The WYland Gallery in Haleiwa July 28, 2012

My final show of the 2012 Summer season will be at The Wyland Gallery in Waikiki on August 15, 2012. Waikiki shows at The Wyland Gallery are always such a blast! The crew there puts on a great show and it is always such a huge International melting pot of friends, fans and collectors. I am excitedly painting for these shows now and can't wait to show off my new collection of originals this summer!

Hawaii Artist Heather Brown Art Show Wyland Gallery Waikiki August 15, 2012
Hawai'i Artist Heather Brown Solo Art Show at The Wyland Gallery in Waikiki August 15, 2012
Hope you can make it to one of the shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment