Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Heather Brown May 2012 Japan Tour

Aloha Everyone!

So much news and I have been way too busy to try and even put it up on my blog in the past week!
I wanted to let everyone following in Japan know that I will be arriving in Japan on Tuesday the 8th for a 2 week tour! The tour will include stops in Kobe, Nagoya, The Heather Brown Gallery in Tokyo with my special guests Two Crows Surfboards debuting the new Heather Brown X Two Crows Surfboard model, Okinawa and ending up at the 2012 Greenroom Festival in Yokohama.
I am really excited about this tour as it will bring me to new places that I have not been yet in Japan so I hope to be able to meet some new friends and have fun showing art!

The schedule looks like this so far

5/9 (Wed) Kobe show
5/11 (Fri) Nagoya show
5/13 (Sun) HBG show
5/16 (Wed) Okinawa show
5/19 (Sat) Greenroom festival 2012
5/20 (Sun) Greenroom festival 2012 


Hawaii Artist Heather Brown Spring2012 Japan Tour

Surf Artist Heather Brown's Spring 2012 Japan Tour












No comments:

Post a Comment