Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Heather Brown Rip Curl Video for 2012

Aloha! 
As some of you might already know, I have been working with Rip Curl WOrldwide for about 4 years now after starting off with them as their Artist Of The Search in Rip Curl Europe. Well now I have my own line called "Rip Curl by Heather Brown" with them and during the Triple Crown Season this year they came out for design meetings and to shoot this interview. I am always so stoked to team up with them each season and the line keeps getting better and better. Here is the video interview.
Mahalo for all of your continued support of my career in the arts, you keep motivating me to create more!





No comments:

Post a Comment