Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Life At Sea Level by Heather Brown Re-cap

Aloha!

A little late, but I've been busy! I wanted to thank everyone so much for coming out to my Life at Sea Level show at Mu'umu'u Heaven this past Thursday evening. It was such a fun show and wow, so busy! It was so nice to see familiar faces and new collectors coming out to support the Hawai'i art scene. One person even flew in from Japan just for the show!! Mahalo Mahalo!
Also a huge thanks to the great people at Mu'umu'u Heaven in Kailua on the East side of the Island of Oahu. You can check them out here: http://muumuuheaven.com/main/home/index.php They are all such great people and have one of the coolest shops I have ever been in!

Here are some photos from the show and of the art from the show. All originals are sold seperately and for purchasing questions or inquiries, please contact Mu'umu'u Heaven  at (808) 263-3366 or you can also email them at customerservice@muumuuheaven.com
They have people there who speak Japanese as well to help you if you need.

Life at Sea Level by Heather Brown Main wall of the show at Mu'umu'u Heaven. All pieces now available for individual sale, please contact Mu'umu'u Heaven direct for inquiries

Heather Brown's Life at Sea Level "Fish Wall" All original acrylic fish painted on bamboo skateboard decks

The Diver and Blow fish from Heather Brown's Life at Sea Level show at Mu'umu'u Heaven
Life at Sea Level by Heather Brown at Mu'umu'u Heaven 10.20.11-11.20.11

Life at Sea Level by Heather Brown at Mu'umu'u Heaven 10.20.11-11.20.11

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic show Heather, WOW!!! I could tell in your posts you were so stoked about unveiling this new work, so when I saw the photos I was floored by how it all came together like an installation. I think I laughed out loud seeing how fun this is. When my hubby and I were there in July for the Hale'iwa Arts Fest we spent some time in Kailua too and browsed through Mu'mu. They are so lucky to have your work bringing their little shop so much joy. Hope to see you again next July...
    Aloha
    Daina

    ReplyDelete