Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Boys!

Aloha All,

A great friend of ours, Keri Cooper, is a super talented photographer on the Island of Kaua'i. http://weddingsinkauai.com/
 She was also nice enough to pet sit for us when we were in the Maldives. Wile she was here, she also snapped a bunch of great photos of Marley and Brian (our two dogs)

Click on the picture below to see the rest on Keri's blog!

Marley and Brian Photography by Keri Cooper

2 comments:

  1. You captured these two little characters quite nicely. Your talent is prevalent in there expressions. Keep shooting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look on Marley's face is classic. Came across your art, very impressive. I have to get pictures of my Max and Athena up on my site so they aren't too jealous of Marley and Brian.

    I have started capturing some of my own art on a new blog at www.ziphoodielife.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete