Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Heather Brown Signed and Matted Art Print Now Available

Aloha!

I just released a new print today called "Pupukea Surf"
The print is available in all 3 sizes as well as framed in any of the reclaimed wood frames that we make here at my studio.

Here is a photo of the new print. You can click on the picture below to see purchasing options.

"Pupukea Surf" Surf Artist Heather Brown from the North Shore of Oahu


This new print is available to purchase on my website immediately and should be available at most of my accounts within the week (if they do not have it, tell them to get it! ha ha)

Hope you all like it!

Mahalo,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment