Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Heather Brown's "Haleiwa" Green with Aloha Tote Bag is Now Available!

Aloha,

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. We finally got the new Green With Aloha tote bags in! For the newest design I created a Haleiwa piece that I hope you all like!
I also changed the actual bag, we found a company that farms and manufactures in the USA and they made us recycled canvas bags that are so sturdy and made with 100% recycled fibers!

Please check them out on my site or a retailer near you. We can all make an impact with small life changes a little at a time. Let's band together and stop the use of single use plastic and paper bags to keep our lands green and our oceans blue!

Mahalo!

Heather Brown's "Haleiwa" re-usable tote bag, 100% recycled canvas, made in the USA. Green With Aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment