Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pipe Masters Day One

Aloha!

Chris and I snuck away from working for a little bit today and went down to the beach to swim and check out some of the action from the first day of the 2010 Billabong Pipeline Masters. It was so fun and what a beautiful North Shore day. Here are some pictures!

Also, don't forget, great Holiday gift ideas on my website, www.heatherbrownart.com




Rob Machado

Joel Parkinson

Joel Parkinson

I used to live right in front of this wave!


The day ended with a beautiful sunset from our lanai!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was on your lanai! I'll be back soon, and we can catch up again! :) Great blog Heather! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete