Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

More New Hoodies and the Blue Bag is Back!!!

Aloha!

Just in time for the New Year, I just picked up a new design on the same great lightweight organic cotton hoodies I have been using. The new design is the "High Tide" design. It is called the "Wave" and it is now available on my website!
Also, back by popular demand is the Blue Wave tote bag. This bag is the same great organic cotton as the other totes, just a bit smaller. Many cites and counties around the country are starting to ban plastic bags from the retail stores, so help lead the charge and get some great, strong, organic cotton shopping bags that will last you years to come now!

Wishing everyone a very Safe, Happy and Healthy New Year!


Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!

and for my Japanese friends
謹賀新年 (kinga shinnen)


See You All Next Year!


Heather




Heather Brown's High Tide "Wave" Surf Art Hoodie in Heather Grey

Heather Brown's High Tide "Wave" Surf Art Hoodie in Royal Heather

Heather Brown's Green With Aloha "Blue Wave" Tote




No comments:

Post a Comment