Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Last Japan show for FallTour at Kaneyo

Kaneyo Cafe for Art On The Beach. Thanks Jon!




Aloha!

I am back in Hawai'i now and even got to get a fun surf in at Chun's this morning as a nice welcome home!

The last show I had when I was on "The Heather Brown Fall Surf Art Tour" was at a great friend of ours restaurant in Yokuska called Kaneyo. Jon is the man behind the magic here. He held the first one last year and it was a blast and this years was even bigger. Great food, music, art and people. It really felt like being at home in Hawai'i.
Here are some pics from the event. I hope you enjoy them!

"Art on the Beach 2010" featuring surf art from all over Japan and Heather Brown!


(3 great modern day surf artists) Rika Hanai, Heather Brown, Sho Watanabe and Yusuke Hanai 

Heather Brown Standing on front of her surf art display at Kaneyo in Japan for Art on The Beach
Heather Brown and good friend Sally at Art On The Beach
Heather Brown with good friend Haruto at Art On The Beach, a great Surf Art happening in Japan at Kaneyo in Yokuska

No comments:

Post a Comment