Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Heather Brown Gallery show and Radio Interview

Aloha!
Wow, what a full day! So tired now but I wanted to share a few photos from today for anyone who missed out.
I had a great show at my gallery in Aoyama today, so many great fans and friends came out to support me and my art, I am so thankful!
After the show I was taken to Samudra Surf Shop to do a radio interview for a Japanese radio station that is popular with the local surfers. The interview will be aired tomorrow morning. The shop had the cutest dog named Wax, he sat on my lap during the interview to keep me company.
Here are some pictures from the day.
11/5/2010 show at the Patagonia shop in Shibuya, Tokyo

MMmmmmmmmmmm

At The Heather Brown Gallery in Aoyama, Tokyo with some of the greatest  employees ever!

Tommy, Wax the dog and Heather Brown at Samudra Surf Shop

Heather Brown interview with Japanese radio station at Local Surf Shop


1 comment:

  1. Looking gorgeous as ever Heather!! So excited for you and all your accomplishments! Love the new right finger ring!! Congrats girl, you deserve it!! H.S. buds,Stacy Blyleven

    ReplyDelete